Deviant since Feb 5, 2011 Premium Member until Feb 8, 2017, given by Toucat
This is the place where you can personalize your profile!
By moving, adding and personalizing widgets.
You can drag and drop to rearrange.
You can edit widgets to customize them.
The bottom has widgets you can add!
Some widgets you can only access when you get a Premium Membership.
Some widgets have options that are only available when you get a Premium Membership.
We've split the page into zones!
Certain widgets can only be added to certain zones.
"Why," you ask? Because we want profile pages to have freedom of customization, but also to have some consistency. This way, when anyone visits a deviant, they know they can always find the art in the top left, and personal info in the top right.
Don't forget, restraints can bring out the creativity in you!
Now go forth and astound us all with your devious profiles!
Hello, I'm Talon! I'm a freelance artist for a living. When I'm not drawing for myself or others, I like to game and play with m adorable puppy and look at bat pictures. You may refer to me as he, she, them, etc as I don't really care on the pronoun you use for me.
You may refer to me as : Talon, Sabrina, Lucian
desastrophe is a joint account I'm apart of! I'd appreciate if you watched the account! ;v;
Commissions: Open | Requests: Never | Trades: Closed
• When can you reply to my note / comment / etc? I'm a late night worker, so I will respond to messages late at night (EST). I tend to work weekdays so if you sent something over the weekend it may not be read until Monday.
• Are you open for customs? Can I make my own? Unless there is a journal stating they are open, then no.
• What program & tablet do you use? I use purely SAI and use my Intuos 5 Pro Medium tablet.
• What brush and size do you use? Various. Play around! I use soooo many different types.
• Are you selling or trading your personal OCs? Unless I post about it via deviation or journal, no. Don't ask me via note either. I will be ignoring notes asking me about it from now on, sorry!
• How did you get to the point of making money off art? By trying. Please don't note me to ask how, I tell everyone the same thing. Try. It takes time. Do new things. Keep putting yourself out there. When I started I couldn't make a buck off art. It just takes effort.
Please No: Chainmail, Features, Begging, or Trolling on my profile, thank you! If you want to let me know about something in particular, feel free to post below. I will hide it when I see it, just to keep my page clean!